Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello and Welcome

This will be a new blog to let out anything I have to say in this hole-in-the-wall we call "the internet". A little about me, I'm a pessimist looking to be optimistic about many things I'm involved with/in. I seem to stray from the norm and crawl up in a corner hating everyone and everything, because....well, thats just me.

I joined this blog for 2 reasons.
1) A person I looked up to and respected has left his position as the Editor-in-Chief at a magazine I loved, and has started his own blog here. http://jeff-greenspeak.blogspot.com/

2) I don't have much of an outlet and I'm willing to give this a try, if it's successful to my needs then I will continue my little adventure here.

So here's to new beginnings, and quite possibly the shortest introduction.

No comments: